to Pure Simple health LLC, ( hereinafter stated as “Company”) for the right and ability to purchase and market their label re:Define Where Happy Meets Healthy™, as an Independent Distributor
stated as “ID”) and weight loss coach. I have carefully reviewed the Company’s marketing plan, pricing structure, rules, regulations, policies and procedures, and acknowledge that each of these are incorporated as part of this
in the present form and as may be modified from time to time by the Company.
- I understand that bonuses and commissions are subject my level of coach certification.
- Any and all printed content, knowledge, intellectual and proprietary property of the company is not to be used with any other health and nutrition system.
- Any website, blog or web-based type of marketing must be approved by the company including the web domain name and links.
- Should I or the Company choose to terminate this distributorship, I agree not to use any of the physical or intellectual properties I’ve received as an ID of the Company with any other weight loss system.
- I understand that all written and intellectual properties are copy written and fully protected under the ownership of the Company and that by being an ID have the privilege of marketing these materials with the re:Define System ONLY.
- Any and all legal fees required to uphold and enforce this agreement will be paid by the party that has infringed on the Company’s property or those responsible for distributing it.
Additionally, I acknowledge that:
- I am of legal age in the state, territory and country in which I live to enter into this agreement.
- Upon acceptance of this application by the Company, I will become an ID of the Company. As a ID, I will have the right to sell my services and the products offered by the Company in accordance with the Company’s marketing program and
of policy, which may be amended or changed from time to time.
- I understand that although I must follow specific guidelines for the right to sell the re:Define System, this agreement does not constitute a franchise of any kind of the Company. The guidelines are specific to the re:Define group of
and have been established by the Founders Team Coaches and agreed to by the Company.
- As an ID, I may cancel my participation at any time and upon written notice to the Company. The Company is not obligated to purchase back any remaining re:Define products previously purchased by Me.
- I will be an ID responsible for my own business and not an employee of the Company. I will not be treated as an employee in regard to any laws covering employees, including but not limited to the Federal Insurance Contributions Act,
Social Security Act, the Federal Unemployment Tax Act, income tax withholding at source or for any federal or state tax laws. This agreement does not create an employer-employee relationship, agency, partnership or joint
and ID, sponsor and/or the Company. It is my responsibility to pay all applicable state and federal taxes required by law. As an ID I acknowledge that the Company is not liable for my action, claims, statements, or
business conduct that
are not in harmony with local and state laws. I further acknowledge that the Company is a supplier only and will not be held liable for any legal matters resulting from my business conduct, claims, or results
of administering the Companies
products and/or System.
- re:Define coaches, DO NOT treat, diagnose or offer any medical advice. All questions regarding medical advice or situations must be referred to the customers attending physician immediately. The Company does not offer medical advice
any kind and does not endorse their coaches to do so either. Any medical advice given to end users by an ID will be the sole burden of that coach, legally and in all other aspects.
Use of the Company’s trade name and/or trademarks, except in the promotional materials provided to me by the Company or in other advertising must be approved, in writing, by the Company prior to use.
- Prior written approval from the Company is required to advertise Company products and/or services including but not limited to websites, brochures, audio or audio/visual tapes, business cards, flyers, etc.
- All personal web sites that name, share, discuss, market, and so forth the re:Define system are subject to review by the Company. The Company reserves the right to have any web site using/promoting/marketing of the re:Define System
make changes that the company feels would be in its best interest or the best interest of other Re:Define IDs.
- Changes that are requested by the Company to the ID must be changed or updated to meet all requirements within 30 (thirty) days from the time of written notice.
- Any and all content submitted to the company for any form of marketing (email support, video, website, training, etc.) will be viewed as the rightful property of the company to use in for marketing purposes and due course of
- All content submitted to the Company must be approved by the Company before being posted. Items that have been approved, but are then deemed to have a negative impact on the company will be removed immediately without prior notice
- IDs are responsible for their personal site and any resulting legal issues from where they place it. All legal issues resulting from an outside persons use or misuse of their personal site, or linking of said site to another site on
net will be the ID’s sole responsibility to repair if necessary.
- All content, testimonials or photos submitted by the ID to the Company site must be the property of the ID or their customers AND must be accompanied by a media release form to the company authorizing the company to use said
in its marketing and due course of business.
As an ID, I will abide by any and all federal, state, country and local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to this agreement and/or the acquisition, receipt, holding, selling, distributing or advertising of Company products. The
may immediately terminate an ID who discredits or endangers the Company, who violates this agreement or the Company’s Policy and Procedures, who misrepresents the Company’s products or business opportunity by making claims
contrary to the
Company’s product literature and labels. IDs who create negative working relations by but not limited to luring customers away from other IDs, creating negative working relationships, intentionally underselling other
IDs, and violating
marketing protocols. The Company may also immediately terminate an ID who violates the county, local or state laws of the areas they are operating in or any Federal laws that may apply. This agreement, as well as
will be valid unless in